Here at Unity in Rockport, we want to do our part in creating a safe space for everyone. That means following COVID-19 safety protocols. We appreciate you, your presence (whether online or in-person), and we look forward to connecting with you.
We are open in accordance with CDC guidelines that ensure the well-being of the community is served. Please review our updated protocols below. Thank you!
- We do a temperature screening for each person entering the sanctuary before Sunday celebrations.
- Facemasks preferred but not required if you have been vaccinated. If you have not been vaccinated, please consider continuing to wear your facemask.
- Please stay home if you are sick; sneezing, coughing, not feeling well, have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, or if you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk.”
- Please maintain a safe distance between yourself and others not from your household. We continue to refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Church will continue to be cleaned on a more regular basis. Hand sanitizer will continue to be available.
- The Prayer Box will be available on the back table to place prayer requests.
- Online is still the preferred method of giving. Offering baskets will be available for those who wish to give checks or cash. Thank you for your continued generosity.